Grades: 6-11 | 28 students
- Saint Anthony School strives to teach students how to evaluate, analyze and become astute thinkers.
- Saint Anthony School inculcates our children and youth with a sense of commitment and responsibility while fostering respect for the dignity and value of each person.
- Saint Anthony School assists parents to cultivate the human virtues and to develop strong moral character in their children, so they become competent, responsible men and women who live by the principles and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Saint Anthony School serves parents in fulfilling their role as the primary educators of their children by providing for the moral, spiritual, and intellectual formation of the children.
- Saint Anthony School challenges each student, without exception, to acquire a core of academic knowledge and mastery of basic skills in an environment that features teacher-directed instruction, proven research-based methods and materials, and challenging content.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.