Grades: 6-11 | 28 students
- Saint Anthony School strives to teach students how to evaluate, analyze and become astute thinkers.
- Saint Anthony School inculcates our children and youth with a sense of commitment and responsibility while fostering respect for the dignity and value of each person.
- Saint Anthony School assists parents to cultivate the human virtues and to develop strong moral character in their children, so they become competent, responsible men and women who live by the principles and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Saint Anthony School serves parents in fulfilling their role as the primary educators of their children by providing for the moral, spiritual, and intellectual formation of the children.
- Saint Anthony School challenges each student, without exception, to acquire a core of academic knowledge and mastery of basic skills in an environment that features teacher-directed instruction, proven research-based methods and materials, and challenging content.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.