Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
- At St. Christopher School, our program of Catholic education relies on the basis of proven success and innovative educational experiences.
- In doing so, we develop students who have foundations in faith and skills in learning.
- We as a Catholic School Community believe that each student enrolled at St. Christopher School is a unique and important person and that every facet of his/her life -- spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social and physical should be developed.
- We seek to help each individual develop as a thinking, caring Christian who respects all life and has the desire and ability to contribute constructively to the betterment of the world.
- We realize that the education process goes beyond the school.
- Thus, the developing of a shared commitment from the community, parents, and school is a necessary ingredient in achieving these goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Christopher Elementary School also viewed these schools: Christian Central Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.