Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
- At St. Christopher School, our program of Catholic education relies on the basis of proven success and innovative educational experiences.
- In doing so, we develop students who have foundations in faith and skills in learning.
- We as a Catholic School Community believe that each student enrolled at St. Christopher School is a unique and important person and that every facet of his/her life -- spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social and physical should be developed.
- We seek to help each individual develop as a thinking, caring Christian who respects all life and has the desire and ability to contribute constructively to the betterment of the world.
- We realize that the education process goes beyond the school.
- Thus, the developing of a shared commitment from the community, parents, and school is a necessary ingredient in achieving these goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Christopher Elementary School also viewed these schools: Christian Central Academy.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.