Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
- Saint Christopher School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in 1961 as a vital part of the Paterson Diocese.
- The purpose of our school is to fully integrate our religious values with our academic priorities.
- Our intent is to serve the needs of each child; spiritually, academically, physically and emotionally.
- At St. Christopher School the teachings of Christ foster a Christian environment that nurtures the development of every child entrusted to us.
- We consider each child to be gifted and our challenge is to help develop their talents, as well as their self image.
- Our dedicated teachers prepare each child with the academic and social skills needed to face the challenges of life and the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.