Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
- Saint Christopher School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in 1961 as a vital part of the Paterson Diocese.
- The purpose of our school is to fully integrate our religious values with our academic priorities.
- Our intent is to serve the needs of each child; spiritually, academically, physically and emotionally.
- At St. Christopher School the teachings of Christ foster a Christian environment that nurtures the development of every child entrusted to us.
- We consider each child to be gifted and our challenge is to help develop their talents, as well as their self image.
- Our dedicated teachers prepare each child with the academic and social skills needed to face the challenges of life and the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.