Grades: K-8 | 298 students
- St. Clare, founded in 1856 by the sisters of Notre Dame, is committed to teaching the Good News to all students in grades K - 8.
- We, the community of St. Clare, believe that Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted by Jesus Christ to our church.
- Recognizing parents as primary educators, we focus on the ongoing development of the whole child.
- Through our Silver Box program, we foster the values of learning, caring, worshipping and growing in a Christ-centered environment where the uniqueness of every child is valued.
- We offer quality Catholic education by encouraging all students to develop respect for self and others.
- In addition to a fine academic program, our faculty and staff believe our mission is to recognize that parents are partners in this educational process, while creating a community of faith and love.
- St. Clare School offers a curriculum that fosters the growth and development of each child spiritually, academically, socially, psychologically, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||34 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
300 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
FremontGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
Palo AltoGrades: K-8 | 235 students
4000 Terman Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San JoseGrades: NS-5 | 138 students
5100 Camden Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
Santa ClaraGrades: KG-12 | 100 students
220 Blake Ave # B
Santa Clara, CA 95051
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.