Grades: PK-8 | 381 students
- St. Paul’s School recognizes its role in the formation of a right conscience in its students.
- To assist students in developing this capacity, the school provides them with an understanding of the principles of Christian morality; in addition, it fosters the growth of the ability for decision making.
- We understand the need to integrate religious values with the rest of life, to unite thought and action, and to bond the individual to the community.
- Our school encourages attitudes of initiative, involvement and service in the home, school and civic communities.
- Democratic values are fostered in situations of discussion, where freedom of expression is encouraged, and in projects, where opportunities for creative problem solving are present.
- These situations and values are integrated in both curriculum and milieu of this school.
- We recognize the need for developing the nature of the whole child: the moral, mental, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional aspect of all our students.
- The development of their potential and individuality is best encouraged in a curriculum that encourages free expression, independent research and study, as well as creative thinking.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.