Grades: PK-6 | 253 students
- Saint Clement Elementary School is a private, Catholic school that hosts students from pre-kindergarten through grade six.
- The mission of our school is to help students recognize, appreciate and develop their unique giftedness by providing a quality, catholic education.
- St. Clement Elementary School offers many opportunities that challenge each individual student so that they may reach their full potential.
- The mission of the St. Clement Elementary School Community is to help students in grades pre- kindergarten through six recognize, appreciate, and develop their unique giftedness.
- We strive to provide quality Catholic education that challenges students to reach their full potential, become life-long learners, and develop confidence and self-worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SomervilleGrades: K-8 | 245 students
192 Summer St
Somerville, MA 02143
RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 346 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
East BostonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.