Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
- The school offers a well-rounded Catholic education, with academic and extracurricular program for students in Pre-K through 8th grade.
- The school has received full accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The quality of our academic program is reflected in the level of success of our students show in standardized tests and our student acceptance rates to elite local high schools.
- The average scores of St. Cyril students in these tests consistently place them in the upper quartile of scores nationwide and our students often enter high school with multiple honors and academic scholarships.
- In addition to our academics, our students benefit from a wide array of extra-curricular activities, sports, after-school enrichment, and an integrated technology program (iPads, SmartBoards, MacBook lab, MineCraftEdu).
- In these activities, our students further develop their intellectual, artistic, athletic, leadership, and social skills.
- These activities include opportunities to do Christian service and community outreach by helping less fortunate members of our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Shorts/pants/shirt w/ school top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 9 / Aug. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,050|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate depends on Parish membership ($6,050 in-Parish/$7,900 out of Parish)|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Angelica Pugliese|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Ryan Halverosn|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||academic decathlon, alter servers, chess club, christian service club, dance class, fine arts, mock trial, science club, theatre arts, vocal ensemble alter servers, chess club, dance class, fine arts, mock trial, science club, theatre arts, vocal ensemble, academic decathlon,
christian service club,
- 1) Students must test for appropriate grade level placement 2) Students may be asked to meet with principal before acceptance 3) All appropraite school records from previous institutions must be provided 4) All children must be vaccinated
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChatsworthGrades: 6-8 | 682 students
19800 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Woodland HillsGrades: 6-8 | 44 students
5920 Shoup Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Van NuysGrades: KG-8 | 239 students
7120 Whitaker Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406
ResedaGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
18125 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.