Grades: PK-K | 200 students
- St. David's Nursery School has been serving children and families on the Main Line since 1968.
- Our program encourages young children to play, learn and grow in a nurturing, supportive environment while allowing each child to develop at his/her own pace.
- Qualified staff members provide a safe and secure environment based on positive relationships that encourage each child's sense of individual worth and belonging as a part of a community.
- St. David's Nursery School's "Creative Learning Environment" is a special place for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Within the nurturing environment of the school, all children are encouraged to grow in every aspect of their physical, social, emotional, cognitive and cultural development.
- At the same time, the school recognizes that all children have individual learning styles, strengths and needs.
- The school is dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the development of skills and knowledge that contributes to the future success of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Merion StationGrades: PK-K | 69 students
250 N Highland Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
BerwynGrades: PK-KG | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
HaverfordGrades: NS-8 | 108 students
851 Buck Lane
Haverford, PA 19041
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12
814 Yarrow Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
King Of PrussiaGrades: NS-PK | 126 students
966 Trinity Lane
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.