Grades: PK-K | 200 students
- St. David's Nursery School has been serving children and families on the Main Line since 1968.
- Our program encourages young children to play, learn and grow in a nurturing, supportive environment while allowing each child to develop at his/her own pace.
- Qualified staff members provide a safe and secure environment based on positive relationships that encourage each child's sense of individual worth and belonging as a part of a community.
- St. David's Nursery School's "Creative Learning Environment" is a special place for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Within the nurturing environment of the school, all children are encouraged to grow in every aspect of their physical, social, emotional, cognitive and cultural development.
- At the same time, the school recognizes that all children have individual learning styles, strengths and needs.
- The school is dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the development of skills and knowledge that contributes to the future success of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12
814 Yarrow Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Merion StationGrades: PK-K | 69 students
250 N Highland Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
King Of PrussiaGrades: NS-PK | 126 students
966 Trinity Lane
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
BerwynGrades: PK-KG | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
MalvernGrades: PK-KG | 47 students
315 Technology Dr
Malvern, PA 19355
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.