Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
- The faculty of St. Didacus School views itself as Catholic educators.
- In partnership with the parents, we prepare our students to become full and active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others and to make a difference in the world.
- Recognizing Christ as the foundation of the whole educational process, we uphold the norms of the gospel as our educational norms.
- All of us at St. Didacus desire to make this a true community of faith which is living, conscious, and active.
- Cognizant of the treasury of our God-given talents, accepting one another's strengths and weaknesses, we strive to provide a climate conducive to the total formation of the child with respect to his/her ultimate goal as a Catholic.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(clothes shown on this website are not approved items.niform of slicks and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Builder's Club - Kiwanis, Girl Scouts, choir, piano Girl Scouts, choir, piano, Builder's Club - Kiwanis,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Granada HillsGrades: K-12 | 576 students
17531 Rinaldi St
Granada Hills, CA 91344
San FernandoGrades: KG-8 | 177 students
1316 Griffith St
San Fernando, CA 91340
Panorama CityGrades: KG-8 | 610 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
SylmarGrades: K | 90 students
13367 Borden Ave
Sylmar, CA 91342
I''ve been involved in the school for quite some time now, and have nothing but good things to say. My daughter graduated 2 yrs. ago and my Son is currently in 5thh grade, The teachers are awesome, and the administraters are extremely caring.
- Posted by Parent
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.