Grades: PK-8 | 456 students
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a Catholic community which believes in the sanctity and worth of every person.
- We support parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We join with them in partnership as we strive to prepare children to be successful citizens of the world and to carry forth the traditions and beliefs of the Catholic Church.
- Each child is a unique gift from God who must be nurtured and supported in every area of his/her growth and development.
- To facilitate this growth, our school is committed to high academic standards, a discipline program which will promote personal and social skills, character education, and a Catholic faith which will permeate all aspects of school life.
- The mission of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish school is to foster the spiritual, intellectual, moral, physical, and social growth of its students.
- Steeped in a traditional Catholic environment, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish school encourages its students, parents, faculty and staff to grow in God's grace through Spirituality, a commitment to Excellence, Academics and Service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,342|
|Tuition Notes||$250 Registration Fee $100 Tech Fee|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Diane Casey|
|Admissions Associate||Ruth Virnig|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
5870 East 14th Street
Tucson, AZ 85711
TucsonGrades: K-8 | 230 students
10801 N La Cholla Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85742
TucsonGrades: K-5 | 218 students
6450 N. Camino Miraval
Tucson, AZ 85718
Oro ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
410 E Magee Rd
Oro Valley, AZ 85704
SEAS philosophy and teaching provided not just an excellent education and positive religious base for our grandson, but a loving joyful approach helping him with sensory issues while integrating it into his daily work and play. We highly recommend this school for all future students who anticipate attending this school.
- Posted by Parent - rpbas
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.