Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
- We the people of St. Elizabeth's, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, accept our call to be a loving, vibrant, Roman Catholic Community dedicated to being supportive, helping and caring to all people.
- As the family of St. Elizabeth's we are committed to share our talents and resources whenever needed and to create an environment of evangelization where all are valued and all can grow through the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Our philosophy of development of the whole child is reinforced by our participation in the Northern Bergen County Parochial Elementary Sports League.
- Athletes have the opportunity to compete in basketball and cheerleading, and our teams have won several trophies.
- The staff of twenty-three teachers at St. Elizabeth Interparochial School is committed to the spirit of Catholic education.
- All teachers are state certified, many with advanced degrees.
- They are assisted by professional speech therapists and remedial teachers provided by the State of New Jersey.
- Teachers participate in continuing education workshops and conferences to keep their skills fresh and innovative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OradellGrades: PK-8 | 471 students
305 Elm Street
Oradell, NJ 07649
Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
SummitGrades: 7-12 | 278 students
1 Beverly Rd
Summit, NJ 07901
CliftonGrades: K-9 | 420 students
797 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.