Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
- We the people of St. Elizabeth's, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, accept our call to be a loving, vibrant, Roman Catholic Community dedicated to being supportive, helping and caring to all people.
- As the family of St. Elizabeth's we are committed to share our talents and resources whenever needed and to create an environment of evangelization where all are valued and all can grow through the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Our philosophy of development of the whole child is reinforced by our participation in the Northern Bergen County Parochial Elementary Sports League.
- Athletes have the opportunity to compete in basketball and cheerleading, and our teams have won several trophies.
- The staff of twenty-three teachers at St. Elizabeth Interparochial School is committed to the spirit of Catholic education.
- All teachers are state certified, many with advanced degrees.
- They are assisted by professional speech therapists and remedial teachers provided by the State of New Jersey.
- Teachers participate in continuing education workshops and conferences to keep their skills fresh and innovative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OradellGrades: PK-8 | 471 students
305 Elm Street
Oradell, NJ 07649
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
HawthorneGrades: PK-8 | 242 students
270 Diamond Bridge Ave
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
RamseyGrades: PK-8 | 266 students
187 Wyckoff Ave
Ramsey, NJ 07446
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.