Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
- The mission of St. Elizabeth School is to provide our students with the opportunity to reach their full potential in a Catholic school atmosphere of love, trust and hope.
- We strive to mold these students into whole persons, in whom knowledge, habits, attitudes and values are developed side-by-side with academic achievement.
- Our programs are continually evolving and specifically targeted to meet the diverse and changing needs of our Washington Heights population.
- By reflecting the example of Jesus with all whom we meet, we promote a family-like environment where all members of the school community – parents, teachers, administration, clergy and staff – take part in the development of the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 530 students
570 W 175th Street
New York, NY 10033
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 463 students
1248 Nelson Avenue
Bronx, NY 10452
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
517 W 164th St
New York, NY 10032
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
71 Arden St
New York, NY 10040
New YorkGrades: K-8 | 489 students
556 W 110th St
New York, NY 10025
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.