Grades: PK-8 | 447 students
- A student at SES is lead to an encounter with the living Christ by integrating faith throughout a regorous and relevant curriculum that promotes academic excellence, incorporates moral values, and fosters lifelong service.
- All students from Kindergarten through grade eight attend classes in Math, Science, Social Studies, Religion, English Language, Spanish, Technology, Library Science, and Vocal and Instrumental Music.
- Physical education classes take place in a start-of-the -art gym.
- Students in our Pre-K Program follow a diocesan curriculum and benefit from the integration of the Children's Literacy Initiative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
|Tuition Notes||See website under registration for current costs.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Kochanski|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Abrakadoodle Art Classes, Ballroom Dancing, Band, CYO Sports, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer Club, Forensics, Irish Dancing, Reading Olympics, Science Explorers, Student Council, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Youth Group Band, CYO Sports, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer Club, Forensics, Irish Dancing, Youth Group, Abrakadoodle Art Classes,
Wing Chun Kung Fu,
- We are proud of our tradition of excellence in the education we offer our students. We are a school with a rich history of academic achievement and recognized service to the community. Mindful that each person is the dwelling place of God, we are committed to the development of the whole person. Priests, administrators, faculty members, and staff work cooperatively with parents/guardians to develop each student spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially. The true Catholic nature of our school is founded on the Good News of Jesus Christ. As a faith community, we give witness to Gospel values which are assimilated through the hearing of the Scriptures, through prayer and worship, and through acts of loving service. In all activities, we strive to nurture the God-given abilities of each student and to create an environment in which continuous learning is highly valued.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Washington CrossingGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1895 Wrightstown Road
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
NewtownGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
1450 Newtown Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940
BensalemGrades: PK-8 | 367 students
1704 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
YardleyGrades: NS-8 | 271 students
995 Reading Ave
Yardley, PA 19067
Fairless HillsGrades: NS-8 | 250 students
235 S Olds Blvd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.