Grades: PK-8 | 447 students
- A student at SES is lead to an encounter with the living Christ by integrating faith throughout a regorous and relevant curriculum that promotes academic excellence, incorporates moral values, and fosters lifelong service.
- All students from Kindergarten through grade eight attend classes in Math, Science, Social Studies, Religion, English Language, Spanish, Technology, Library Science, and Vocal and Instrumental Music.
- Physical education classes take place in a start-of-the -art gym.
- Students in our Pre-K Program follow a diocesan curriculum and benefit from the integration of the Children's Literacy Initiative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
|Tuition Notes||See website under registration for current costs.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Kochanski|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Abrakadoodle Art Classes, Ballroom Dancing, Band, CYO Sports, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer Club, Forensics, Irish Dancing, Reading Olympics, Science Explorers, Student Council, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Youth Group Band, CYO Sports, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer Club, Forensics, Irish Dancing, Youth Group, Abrakadoodle Art Classes,
Wing Chun Kung Fu,
- We are proud of our tradition of excellence in the education we offer our students. We are a school with a rich history of academic achievement and recognized service to the community. Mindful that each person is the dwelling place of God, we are committed to the development of the whole person. Priests, administrators, faculty members, and staff work cooperatively with parents/guardians to develop each student spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially. The true Catholic nature of our school is founded on the Good News of Jesus Christ. As a faith community, we give witness to Gospel values which are assimilated through the hearing of the Scriptures, through prayer and worship, and through acts of loving service. In all activities, we strive to nurture the God-given abilities of each student and to create an environment in which continuous learning is highly valued.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YardleyGrades: NS-8 | 271 students
995 Reading Ave
Yardley, PA 19067
Fairless HillsGrades: NS-8 | 250 students
235 S Olds Blvd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Washington CrossingGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1895 Wrightstown Road
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
NewtownGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
1450 Newtown Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940
BensalemGrades: PK-8 | 367 students
1704 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.