Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
The St. Eugene's experience is so much more than academics! In addition to learning, the opportunities to be involved in activities including sports, abound. But there is also French, Chess Club, volunteer activities, student government... the list just goes on. There is something for everyone!
St. Eugene's students love to learn! But learning is not confined to the classroom, and it isn't limited to teacher-student engagement. Our active learners love to learn in class, with their parents and from their classrooms, in a variety of settings. Pictured here are fourth graders studying California history at the Petaluma Adobe.
- St. Eugene Cathedral School is a family oriented school whose philosophy, purpose and programs focus on the integration of Christian values in the lives of students, families, church and society.
- St. Eugene Cathedral School offers a kindergarten through eighth grade educational program and extended day care.
- Our educational program is directed toward providing a supportive environment where students are assisted in discovering and developing their skills.
- St. Eugene Cathedral School is a community of faith built on the values, beliefs, and traditions of Catholic education.
- The purpose of our school is to be a Catholic Christian educational community which assists and compliments parents, who are the primary educators of their children, in providing for the development of the total person.
- We aim to do this by providing an education which allows a child to see him/herself as a unique person and by providing a supportive and nurturing environment in which skills can be developed.
- The school community impresses on the student his/her personal responsibility to become the best person he/she can be.
- In this way we endeavor to prepare each student for a full life in which decisions are made in a reflective and responsible manner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,830|
People that viewed St. Eugene's Cathedral School also viewed these schools: St. Rose Elementary School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.