Grades: K-8 | 374 students
- St. Fabian Catholic School is a Eucharist-centered community that empowers the students to achieve academic excellence, in a safe nurturing environment.
- St. Fabian School develops and educates the entire student in mind, body and spirit.
- St. Fabian School strives to utilize technological advancements and evolving methodology to educate its students.
- St. Fabian School respects and embraces a diverse student population.
- St. Fabian School provides a setting where the administration, teachers, parents and students work together for the advancement of the entire school community.
- St. Fabian School promotes Catholic social teaching, values and morals which are reflected in the curriculum and climate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FarmingtonGrades: K-9 | 787 students
24040 Raphael Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
LivoniaGrades: KG-8 | 223 students
15089 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
CantonGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
48735 Warren Rd
Canton, MI 48187
Dearborn HeightsGrades: NS-8
6466 N Evangeline St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
DearbornGrades: K-8 | 550 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.