Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
- Dedicated to helping children realize their tremendous potential, Saint Francis Academy provides high-quality Catholic education in a nurturing, supportive environment.
- Academic instruction, sacramental preparation, and spiritual formation combine to give students in pre-kindergarten to grade eight a well-rounded foundation for a life of learning and growing in God's love.
- We participate in activities designed to strengthen the Christian spirit within our school community.
- We hope that, upon leaving our school, the student will carry this Christian spirit into the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,955|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid Available|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirdsboroGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
BechtelsvilleGrades: NS-6 | 57 students
1075 Route 100
Bechtelsville, PA 19505
PottstownGrades: K-12 | 210 students
873 S Hanover Street
Pottstown, PA 19465
MertztownGrades: PK-12 | 66 students
245 Fredericksville Rd
Mertztown, PA 19539
PottstownGrades: NS-8 | 234 students
1395 Wilson Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.