Grades: 9-12 | 241 students
- St. Francis Central Coast Catholic High school is administered by staff and faculty, brothers, sisters, and dedicated lay teachers trained in the Salesian philosophy of education.
- St. Francis serves young men and women in grades 9-12 with a college preparatory curriculum in a Salesian atmosphere where the education of the young is at the heart of all school decisions.
- All aspects of the school - athletics, activites, clubs, campus ministry, retreats, service projects, visual and performing arts, and student government - compliment the courses in order to provide the students with a balanced and comprehensive education that empowers them to be leaders of today and tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, English Language 11, English Language 12, Spanish Language|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Polo shirt and khaki pants or skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,300|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Marie Marheineke|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ASB Student Council, Astronomy Club, Badminton Club, Bowling Club, California Scholarship Federation, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Dance Committee, Dodgeball Club, Ecology Club, Mock Trial, Music Ministry, National Honor Society, Peer Tutoring, Photography Club, Poetry Club, Pro-life Club, St. Francis Ambassadors, Surfing Club, Sushi Club, Weight Lifting Club, Yoga Club Astronomy Club, Badminton Club, Bowling Club, Chess Club, Dodgeball Club, Ecology Club, Mock Trial, Music Ministry, Peer Tutoring, Poetry Club, Pro-life Club, Surfing Club, Sushi Club, Yoga Club, ASB Student Council,
California Scholarship Federation,
National Honor Society,
St. Francis Ambassadors,
Weight Lifting Club,
- Application for admission to St. Francis is open to all students who have successfully completed the eigth grade in good standing. St. Francis Central Coast Catholic High School admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin, and extends to them all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally afforded to or made available for students at the school. Acceptance to St. Francis High School is based not only on academic ability, but also on willingness to learn, citizenship, attendance history, conduct, and overall character.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalinasGrades: 7-12 | 555 students
919 Iverson St
Salinas, CA 93901
Pebble BeachGrades: PK-12 | 732 students
3152 Forest Lake Road
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
San JoseGrades: 9-12 | 1604 students
960 W Hedding St
San Jose, CA 95126
WatsonvilleGrades: K-8 | 229 students
133 Brennan St
Watsonville, CA 95076
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.