Grades: PK-6 | 95 students
- St. Francis de Sales Regional Catholic School is a private elementary school in Herkimer, NY. We have a long, rich tradition of educating children according to the Catholic philosophy of education.
- This philosophy is based on a value system that respects each individual as a unique gift of God.
- Our school focuses on offering academic excellence in an environment that emphasizes values, respect, faith and discipline.
- With this constant commitment to the children and their families since 1921, St. Francis de Sales Regional Catholic School has nurtured an excellent reputation throughout Herkimer County and the surrounding communities.
- Our school facilities provide students with the latest educational tools while maintaining the time-long tradition of teaching values and respect.
- We have an excellent student-teacher ratio which allows for a more personal level of education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K-6 Tuition for 2011-2012 1 Child: $4,055 2 Children: $5,770 3 Children: $6,121 Pre-K Tuition for 2011-2012 2\'s (once a week): $385 2\'s (twice a week): $650 3\'s: $1,340 4\'s (half day): $1,815 4\'s (all day): $3,175|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Little FallsGrades: PK-12 | 55 students
156 W Monroe St
Little Falls, NY 13365
UticaGrades: 1-8 | 22 students
1134 Herkimer Rd
Utica, NY 13502
UticaGrades: 1-8 | 56 students
1601 Armory Dr
Utica, NY 13501
Fort PlainGrades: 3-12 | 21 students
131 Clark Rd
Fort Plain, NY 13339
ChadwicksGrades: PK-5 | 30 students
3390 Brooks Lane
Chadwicks, NY 13319
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.