Grades: PK-8 | 507 students
- Founded through prayer, peace and perseverance, Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic School is a unique tri-parish school that collaborates with the three parish communities of Saint Martin de Porres, San Antonio de Padua, and Santa Clara de Asis.
- We welcome families with children from pre-kindergarten age through eighth grade.
- As witnesses of the Gospel, our parents, teachers, and administration strive to educate and develop each student to reach his/her potential spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Our tri-parish school collaborates with parents, the primary educators, students, and teachers to empower each child in our school community to become a lifelong Catholic steward and contributor in our world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||507 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon Academic Decathlon,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlacentiaGrades: PK-8 | 282 students
801 N Bradford Ave
Placentia, CA 92870
FullertonGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
1320 N Acacia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
AnaheimGrades: KG-8 | 218 students
2030 W Ball Rd
Anaheim, CA 92804
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 719 students
901 E Heim Avenue
Orange, CA 92865
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
500 W Chartres Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.