Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
- St. Gabriel School offers an opportunity to develop a faith relationship with God through prayer, worship, knowledge and service.
- A comprehensive curriculum is provided within a Christian atmosphere designed to prepare students to become active participants in the Catholic Church and responsible members of society.
- The faculty and staff at Saint Gabriel School are committed to providing quality Catholic education in a caring, learning environment.
- Teachers are certified and remain current in research-proven techniques.
- Class sizes are small to provide more one on one attention for students.
- Integration of technology is provided to enhance daily classroom learning.
- Service opportunities are stressed, to allow for students to become caring and productive members of society.
- St. Gabriel School, in partnership with parents and the Parish community, believes in providing for quality Catholic Christian education of the whole child within an environment which fosters a positive self image.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
1611 E Main St
Watertown, WI 53094
GreenfieldGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
8500 W Coldspring Rd
Greenfield, WI 53228
Port WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 214 students
1802 N Wisconsin St
Port Washington, WI 53074
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.