Grades: PK-12 | 1214 students
- St. George's Independent School is a co-educational school of excellence preparing students for a life of learning and meaningful contribution through dedication to high academic achievement and the development of moral character reinforced by judeo Christian values.
- Our philosophy is student-centered.
- High academic standards are balanced by the recognition that students may excel and learn in many areas, whether in the classroom, on the athletic field, in the art studio, or on the stage.
- Our educational approach is holistic; we nurture students' bodies and souls, as well as their minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||116 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 597 students
11015 Highway 64
Arlington, TN 38002
MemphisGrades: NS-12 | 896 students
1740 Ridgeway Rd
Memphis, TN 38119
MemphisGrades: PK-8 | 140 students
670 South Highland St
Memphis, TN 38111
Olive BranchGrades: PK-12 | 334 students
100 Academy Dr
Olive Branch, MS 38654
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.