Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
- Saint Gregory the Great is a Catholic school where faith and the sciences excel.
- Students are formed in Christian values and responsible citizenship.
- They are encouraged to develop to the maximum their intellectual, artistic, and athletic abilities in an atmosphere of faith, family, and fellowshipï¿½ï¿½the core values of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, to which the school is integrally linked.
- A highly skilled staff and a corps of volunteers have promoted the schoolï¿½ï¿½s spirit of excellence, service, and religion, resulting in award-winning performance and much recognition for the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(navy pants & polo PK-6, khaki & polo 7 & 8)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,999|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate - $3,999 Non-Catholic rate - $6,200|
|Admissions Director||Maggie Cyr|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BlufftonGrades: NS-8 | 259 students
495 Buckwalter Parkway
Bluffton, SC 29910
HardeevilleGrades: PK-12 | 134 students
Po Box 310
Hardeeville, SC 29927
BeaufortGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
378 Parris Island Gtwy
Beaufort, SC 29906
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.