Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
- Saint Helen Catholic School is committed to educating the whole person to see with Christ's eyes.
- Saint Helen Catholic School is dedicated to serving the diverse community of Georgetown and the Diocese of Austin.
- It is our goal to nurture the whole child with a program of academic excellence in a Catholic environment.
- We believe that parents and guardians are the primary educators of their children and that it is the responsibility of the Catholic Community of Saint Helen to assist in this endeavor.
- The family, the school, and the parish community work together modeling, mentoring, and instructing our children to develop into compassionate, intelligent, and responsible citizens.
- As a Catholic family, we respect each individual for the personal gifts that each person brings into our community.
- This appreciation for culture and respect for diversity exemplifies a life in concurrence with Catholic teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.