Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
- St. Helen’s School is creating an alumni association.
- We are in the process of compiling a list of former students by graduation year.
- Our students, the adult Catholics of the 21st.
- Century, will possess the skills, attitudes and values necessary to be a contributing member of society.
- Because of their deep reverence for all God’s creations, they will share their gifts and talents in promoting a sense of respect, dignity and equality for all especially for the poor and needy.
- Their strong belief in the providential love of God will enable them to face the challenges and responsibilities associated with this complex technological age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
1037 72nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11228
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 346 students
2030 E 69th St
Brooklyn, NY 11234
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 121 students
38 Lafayette Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
RidgewoodGrades: NS-8 | 281 students
8405 78th Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385
BrooklynGrades: K-5 | 106 students
300 Jay St Rm General Bldg 309
Brooklyn, NY 11201
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.