- Saint Helen's Catholic School is a parochial school, drawing on a multi-ethnic mix of students, which provides an opportunity for Catholic education to the children of the parish and the community at large.
- The school has as its basic philosophy the primary belief in God, Christ and His Church, and the value and uniqueness of the individual child.
- We provide an environment where Catholicism permeates all aspects of school life.
- Some schools are moving back to basics.
- At St. Helen's Catholic School, we never left them.
- Walk through the gates at St. Helen's School and enter a community where a team of dedicated and compassionate faculty, staff and parents encourage each student to work to fulfill his full potential.
- St. Helen's Catholic School is an NCEA accredited Catholic school celebrating 50 years of dedication to the academic, spiritual, and moral needs of the children of Fresno.
- At St. Helen's, we strive to meet the needs of the whole student.
- Complementing an excellent academic program, we offer an exciting P.E. program, band, vocal, and music appreciation classes, performing arts program, a Science Olympiad team, as well as strong faith-based commitment to community service, and after school sports teams.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FresnoGrades: K-12 | 181 students
5397 E Olive Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
FresnoGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
4460 E Yale Ave
Fresno, CA 93703
FresnoGrades: K-12 | 67 students
Po Box 7681
Fresno, CA 93747
FresnoGrades: 8-12 | 16 students
Po Box 25955
Fresno, CA 93729
FresnoGrades: K | 25 students
5650 E Waverly Ln
Fresno, CA 93727