Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
- St. James Catholic School provides a superior educational program for students from Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth grade.
- We are to proclaim the love of God by word and action through teaching, prayer and community service.
- We strive to meet the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, moral, emotional and technological needs of our students and challenge them to work to the best of their ability.
- School and parent cooperation is essential in the emotional and academic development of children.
- It is in this spirit that St. James Catholic School has adopted the following policy St. James School expects parental cooperation and support regarding all school policies and procedures as criteria for continued enrollment in St. James Catholic School.
- St. James Catholic School admits students of any race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Students are not discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and local programs, athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
321 S Metter Avenue
Columbia, IL 62236
BellevilleGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
5915 N Belt W
Belleville, IL 62223
SmithtonGrades: PK-8 | 95 students
10 S Lincoln St
Smithton, IL 62285
400 Louisa Avenue
Dupo, IL 62239
BellevilleGrades: 9-12 | 417 students
5401 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62226
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.