Grades: PK-8 | 572 students
- St. James Elementary School in Red Bank, New Jersey, is a Catholic elementary school which provides a Christian environment for academic education of youth, under the direction of the Education Office of the Diocese of Trenton, the pastor of St. James Church and the school administration.
- St. James does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or ethnic origin in acceptance of students.
- St. James is a community based on Catholic faith, tradition, and values.
- Our purpose is to prepare the student for his or her role as a contributing Christian member of society.
- By cognitively and consistently providing opportunities for our children to grow in the knowledge of God, self, and the world in which they live, St. James School endeavors, in cooperation with parents, to develop individuals of good moral character.
- We strives to create a nurturing environment in which the whole child grows as a complete person, one who understands core values, embraces them, and acts upon them in response to the daily events of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RumsonGrades: PK-8 | 396 students
40 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
LincroftGrades: K-9 | 598 students
550 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738
HolmdelGrades: K-8 | 496 students
165 Bethany Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Sea GirtGrades: NS-8 | 220 students
2135 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
Long BranchGrades: NS-8 | 241 students
345 Second Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.