Grades: NS-K | 90 students
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment.
- St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church.
- St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged 12 weeks through Kindergarten to reach their full potential.
- Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||depends on class and # of days attending|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Jenkins|
- St. James Episcopal School provides academic excellence within a loving and nuturing Christian Environment. St. James Episcopal School is a non-profit parish school operating within the frame work of the St. James Episcopal Church. St. James is dedicated to empowering students aged two years through 6th grade to reach their full potential. Teacher/Student ratios are low so that children can meet or exceed the expectations of the faculty for mastery and performance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConroeGrades: PK-8 | 298 students
615 Mcdade St
Conroe, TX 77301
ConroeGrades: PK-12 | 329 students
4503 IH 45 North
Conroe, TX 77304
ConroeGrades: NS-12 | 177 students
27420 Robinson Rd
Conroe, TX 77385
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 603 students
4363 Sylvanfield Dr
Houston, TX 77014
HoustonGrades: NS-8 | 193 students
2105 & 2113 Cypress Landing Dr
Houston, TX 77090
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.