Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
- St. James Episcopal School honors its tradition of academic excellence.
- Since 1946 the school has recognized the need for a superior educational environment and has built a nationally recognized, award winning curriculum to provide such an education.
- The school motto "Via, Veritas, Vita" Way, Truth, Life provides the framework for an educational philosophy that emphasizes development of the whole person intellectual, spiritual and physical.
- The mission of St. James Episcopal School is to develop each child to his or her fullest potential, spiritually, intellectually and physically, that each may grow in grace, enjoy freedom through knowledge, and lead a healthy productive and meaningful life.
- St. James Episcopal School is accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools.
- Our accreditation is fully recognized by the Texas Education Association through its recognition of the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.