Grades: K-2 | 25 students
- Called by God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we teach children to rejoice in the Lord, to understand the grace of God, to serve our Lord, and to share Christ¡¯s love and forgiveness with others.
- We realize this mission by providing His children with the highest standard of instruction academically and spiritually, within a safe and secure environment.
- We teach through precept and example so that the whole child (body, mind, and spirit) is nurtured and equipped to be successful as a child of God.
- Our teachers are all state certified and highly qualified.
- More importantly, every adult who interacts with your child is a devoted follower of Christ and has your child¡¯s best interest at heart.
- Decisions made are a team effort, based upon prayer, experience, and discussion.
- The children are treated with respect, fairness, and compassion.
- William Thomas Academy believes in teaching the basics at a very early age.
- After much research, we found that some countries require children to begin school at age 3.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 12 students
PO Box 711
Columbia, SC 29202
ColumbiaGrades: 1-12 | 72 students
1500 Hallbrook Dr
Columbia, SC 29209
SumterGrades: 1-12 | 16 students
2410 Bethel Church Rd
Sumter, SC 29154
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.