Grades: K-2 | 25 students
- Called by God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we teach children to rejoice in the Lord, to understand the grace of God, to serve our Lord, and to share Christ¡¯s love and forgiveness with others.
- We realize this mission by providing His children with the highest standard of instruction academically and spiritually, within a safe and secure environment.
- We teach through precept and example so that the whole child (body, mind, and spirit) is nurtured and equipped to be successful as a child of God.
- Our teachers are all state certified and highly qualified.
- More importantly, every adult who interacts with your child is a devoted follower of Christ and has your child¡¯s best interest at heart.
- Decisions made are a team effort, based upon prayer, experience, and discussion.
- The children are treated with respect, fairness, and compassion.
- William Thomas Academy believes in teaching the basics at a very early age.
- After much research, we found that some countries require children to begin school at age 3.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 12 students
PO Box 711
Columbia, SC 29202
ColumbiaGrades: 1-12 | 72 students
1500 Hallbrook Dr
Columbia, SC 29209
SumterGrades: 1-12 | 16 students
2410 Bethel Church Rd
Sumter, SC 29154
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.