Grades: PK-8 | 598 students
- St James School exist to educate our children and to guide their development as caring, responsible human beings.
- Our teachers and staff are sensitive to the needs of each student.
- We know a child's sense of self-worth must be nurtured so each feels worthwhile as an individual and confident as part of a group.
- Only then can a child perform to the maximum of his or her potential and be challenged to grow.
- We strive to develop within each one of them concern and compassion for the world they share, and the competence needed to handle responsibilities well.
- We feel challenged and motivated by the goals we set for ourselves, and the expectations we have for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
432 S Mitchell Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 882 students
502 W Euclid Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
BarringtonGrades: PK-8 | 430 students
319 Franklin St
Barrington, IL 60010
PalatineGrades: PK-8 | 440 students
200 N Plum Grove Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.