Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
- St James The Apostle School gives witness to a faith-filled community.
- Gospel values are integrated with other subjects as a means to bridge the gap between daily life and the need for God in their life.
- Our program provides the students with many progressive developmental activities and skills.
- The students express themselves through songs, recitations, group and individual responses, and hands-on activities The students develop an understanding that Social Studies are a series of events that affects the lives of all people.
- By participating in discussions, through projects, research papers, and the use of technology and media, students are challenged to master age appropriate concepts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 71 students
37 Church Mall
Springfield, NJ 07081
MillburnGrades: NS-K | 71 students
5 Bleeker Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
UnionGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
KenilworthGrades: PK-KG | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.