Grades: K-8 | 480 students
- St. James the Less School is a Catholic learning community committed to educating the whole student.
- Spiritual, moral, social, academic, and emotional needs are nurtured in a Christ-centered environment that respects the uniqueness of each student.
- We value each student as a gift from God with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We seek to provide a challenging curriculum with the flexibility to meet the needs of each student through a variety of learning activities and instruction.
- We expect students to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills for problem solving encouraging scientific exploration, artistic and musical creativity and appreciation, and physical activity and development.
- We provide an atmosphere of mutual respect among students, staff, and parents by modeling Gospel values and practicing our faith.
- We are dedicated to educating the mind, body, and spirit of each child with the hope of nurturing confident, well-rounded, faith filled life learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestervilleGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
2655 W Schrock Rd
Westerville, OH 43081
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
933 Hamlet St
Columbus, OH 43201
BlacklickGrades: PK-8 | 443 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
ColumbusGrades: KG-8 | 273 students
1566 Ferris Rd
Columbus, OH 43224
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
2940 Parkside Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.