Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
- Saint Jerome Catholic Elementary School has provided a welcoming, safe environment for the children from coastal communities south of Boston since 1957.
- Recognizing each student as an individual, the faculty and staff are dedicated to the development of the whole child and work to enable each student to meet his or her greatest potential, have a rich spiritual life rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be a Christ-like model in his or her community.
- St. Jerome School is committed to the overall Christian formation of each student.
- This has everything to do with reading and writing; but even more, it entails helping them to be genuine disciples of Jesus Christ.
- There is much that happens here at St. Jerome School.
- This site will familiarize you with some of the people and events that make our school an outstanding education facility.
- As the pastor of St. Jerome School, I am very proud of our faculty and student body.
- They are a rich blessing to the parish, and to the Church.
- What a privilege for me to be among them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HolbrookGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
BostonGrades: PK-6 | 295 students
866 E Broadway
Boston, MA 02127
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 371 students
250 Brook Rd
Milton, MA 02186
BrocktonGrades: K-8 | 147 students
26 Saint Casimir Avenue
Brockton, MA 02302
SharonGrades: K-12 | 35 students
1 Merchant Street
Sharon, MA 02067
Saint Jerome school has been a great experience for my child both academically and socially. The small class size allows the kids get to know their teachers and classmates very well. The school offers many extra curricular activities, such as band, drama, basketball and lego robotics. The school is very much a community of which faith and service are an integral part.
- Posted by Parent - beach
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.