Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
Established in 1949 Saint Joachim Parish School is a catholic private school that offers strong academics within a caring and involved school community.
The school provides a strong, religious curriculum that is woven into every subject area, assiting students to develop a personal, loving relationship with God.
Our creative educational program emphasizes high academic standards, critical and hgher-level thinking skills, and strong study skills, which will prepare our students for the leadership roles of tomorrow.
Throughout all, we strive to maintain a faith-filled atmosphere where students grow as unique and important individuals.
Completely rebuilt in 2003 the school is inviting with its modern and lightfilled classrooms.
Every class room is equipped with smart boards.
The school has a modern science and computer lab, a music room and a well assorted library.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||Extra fees: $ 225 - registration fee; $300 - family fee; plus a student fee that varies from $165 to $220 depending on the grade level|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Kathleen Marie Pughe|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Sherril Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club,|
- Our family-oriented school inspires each child to grow. We have dedicated teachers and a spirited student body
- Our credentialed teachers offer outstanding academic instruction
- A state-of-the-art facility offers computer and science labs, a quality library, music room, smartboards in each room, well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor field and playground
- We put emphasis on social development: counseling services, student council & after-school homework club (gr 5-8)
- Sound physical development: physical education classes, after school sports and cheerleading (Gr 5-8)
- St. Joachim School provides spiritual development: daily religious instruction, weekly school mass, class retreats, sacramental preparation, community service projects
- St. Joachim provides an outstanding extended daycare program to its enrolled students
Profile last updated: 01/16/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Costa MesaGrades: K-8 | 582 students
1021 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Costa MesaGrades: PK-12 | 376 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
BreaGrades: PK-8 | 294 students
575 S Walnut Avenue
Brea, CA 92821
Santa AnaGrades: 9-12 | 2075 students
1202 W Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Costa MesaGrades: KG-4 | 25 students
2591 Irvine Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.