Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
- Established in 1949 Saint Joachim Parish School is a catholic private school that offers strong academics within a caring and involved school community.
- The school provides a strong, religious curriculum that is woven into every subject area, assiting students to develop a personal, loving relationship with God.
- Our creative educational program emphasizes high academic standards, critical and hgher-level thinking skills, and strong study skills, which will prepare our students for the leadership roles of tomorrow.
- Throughout all, we strive to maintain a faith-filled atmosphere where students grow as unique and important individuals.
- Completely rebuilt in 2003 the school is inviting with its modern and lightfilled classrooms.
- Every class room is equipped with smart boards.
- The school has a modern science and computer lab, a music room and a well assorted library.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||Extra fees: $ 225 - registration fee; $300 - family fee; plus a student fee that varies from $165 to $220 depending on the grade level|
|Admissions Director||Sr. Kathleen Marie Pughe|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Sherril Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club Band Classes, Choir, Drama Club,|
- Our family-oriented school inspires each child to grow. We have dedicated teachers and a spirited student body
- Our credentialed teachers offer outstanding academic instruction
- A state-of-the-art facility offers computer and science labs, a quality library, music room, smartboards in each room, well-equipped gymnasium, outdoor field and playground
- We put emphasis on social development: counseling services, student council & after-school homework club (gr 5-8)
- Sound physical development: physical education classes, after school sports and cheerleading (Gr 5-8)
- St. Joachim School provides spiritual development: daily religious instruction, weekly school mass, class retreats, sacramental preparation, community service projects
- St. Joachim provides an outstanding extended daycare program to its enrolled students
Profile last updated: 01/16/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Costa MesaGrades: K-8 | 582 students
1021 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Costa MesaGrades: PK-12 | 376 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Newport BeachGrades: NS-1 | 84 students
20221 SW Cypress Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Costa MesaGrades: NS-8 | 189 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
IrvineGrades: NS-K | 212 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.