Grades: PK-8 | 313 students
- St. Joan of Arc Catholic School continues a rich Christ-centered tradition of faith-filled education that has been a vibrant part of the community since 1922.
- Our students, who mirror the diverse neighborhoods we serve, are inspired to achieve academic excellence and are committed to respect all of God's creation.
- From Preschool though eighth-grade, our students are challenged to make positive contributions to the world through leadership, integrity and service (LIS).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||many|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- St. Joan of Arc graduates will be prepared spiritually and academically for an increasingly challenging, complex, and technological world in which we live and in which they will lead by using the skills developed through Leadership, Integrity and Service (LIS).
- St. Joan of Arc will break the mold of the traditional parochial school, and set the trend for Catholic education where leaders for the twenty-first century are formed by faith, and equipped through liberal arts and sciences to shape the world by lives of integrity and service.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.