Grades: PK-K | 99 students
- St. John Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered atmosphere to minister to the whole child through quality academic programs integrated with God's Word and to assist the parents in nurturing and training the child for Christian living.
- St. John Lutheran Church and School provides a Christ-centered atmosphere ministering to the whole child through quality academic programs integrated with God’s Word, supporting parents in the nurture and training of their children for Christian living, doing all to the glory of God.
- St. John Lutheran School is a ministry of St. John Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod.
- St. John has provided outstanding early childhood and Kindergarten through eighth-grade programs to the surrounding community for over 50 years.
- Our programs are designed to partner with parents as they nurture and educate their children.
- At St. John we will work with you in every aspect of your child's education.
- Our parents are actively involved in the school community, from volunteering in the classroom to chaperoning field trips.
- A dedicated Parent-Teacher League supports students, parents and teachers through fund raising, service projects, special events, teacher recognition and school improvement.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.