Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
- At St. John's Catholic School, we provide a rich and broad educational program to assist families in their important role in educating their children.
- It is our goal to support families in faith education and to nurture the development of children to their full potential in an atmosphere of Christian love, care, and responsibility.
- We value the support of parents, alumni and the community in a wide variety of ways and offer in return our skills and commitment as Catholic educators.
- We believe that children are not only gifted with intelligence, but that they have also received from God the great gift of free will, the awesome gifts that makes it possible for them to choose what their lives will be...on them depends the future of the race; they are the hope of their families, the hope of the civil and Christian society, the nation perpetrating itself.
- They are, indeed, heaven foreseeing its elect.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||$4650 for Kindergarden through grade 8 Pre-K 5 day $4750 Needs based financial assistance available|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus, Drama Program, Intramural Floor Hockey Chorus, Drama Program, Intramural Floor Hockey,
People that viewed St. John's Catholic School also viewed these schools: Lisbon Falls Christian Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.