Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
- At St. John's Catholic School, we provide a rich and broad educational program to assist families in their important role in educating their children.
- It is our goal to support families in faith education and to nurture the development of children to their full potential in an atmosphere of Christian love, care, and responsibility.
- We value the support of parents, alumni and the community in a wide variety of ways and offer in return our skills and commitment as Catholic educators.
- We believe that children are not only gifted with intelligence, but that they have also received from God the great gift of free will, the awesome gifts that makes it possible for them to choose what their lives will be...on them depends the future of the race; they are the hope of their families, the hope of the civil and Christian society, the nation perpetrating itself.
- They are, indeed, heaven foreseeing its elect.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||$4650 for Kindergarden through grade 8 Pre-K 5 day $4750 Needs based financial assistance available|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chorus, Drama Program, Intramural Floor Hockey Chorus, Drama Program, Intramural Floor Hockey,
People that viewed St. John's Catholic School also viewed these schools: Lisbon Falls Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.