Grades: K-8 | 214 students
- St. John's School has been educating students for over 20 years.
- We are a family-oriented community which partners with parents to provide the best education possible for our students.
- Here at St. John’s, your child will not only receive an excellent academic education, but also one that is permeated with Catholic values.
- Our students feel as if they are part of a family, and even after they graduate, they constantly come back to visit the teachers, to help tutor students, to work in the office, or to run programs that help the needy in our community.
- We are all aware of the need for a solid academic education in today’s world, however, our society is in need of individuals who are imbued with a value system that respects life and works with the community to better our world.
- This is what a St. John’s student will experience and strive toward.
- Our graduates’ successes, both academically and as productive, Christian persons, prove that our school is a great place to learn.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School, the Catholic Church, and our families join together in partnership to provide a caring, Catholic environment.
- In this environment, our students will achieve their full potential as productive, responsible members and leaders of tomorrow's world.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School is an expression of the Church’s educational mission to proclaim the gospel, promote community and give service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St John The Baptist Catholic School also viewed these schools: St Dominic Elementary School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.