Grades: K-8 | 214 students
- St. John's School has been educating students for over 20 years.
- We are a family-oriented community which partners with parents to provide the best education possible for our students.
- Here at St. John’s, your child will not only receive an excellent academic education, but also one that is permeated with Catholic values.
- Our students feel as if they are part of a family, and even after they graduate, they constantly come back to visit the teachers, to help tutor students, to work in the office, or to run programs that help the needy in our community.
- We are all aware of the need for a solid academic education in today’s world, however, our society is in need of individuals who are imbued with a value system that respects life and works with the community to better our world.
- This is what a St. John’s student will experience and strive toward.
- Our graduates’ successes, both academically and as productive, Christian persons, prove that our school is a great place to learn.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School, the Catholic Church, and our families join together in partnership to provide a caring, Catholic environment.
- In this environment, our students will achieve their full potential as productive, responsible members and leaders of tomorrow's world.
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School is an expression of the Church’s educational mission to proclaim the gospel, promote community and give service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St John The Baptist Catholic School also viewed these schools: St Dominic Elementary School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.