Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
- St. John the Baptist School perpetuates the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Faith.
- With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we educate the whole child - spiritually, emotionally, academically and physically.
- Our dedicated faculty challenges each student, nursery through grade eight, to reach his or her fullest potential.
- An atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation is fostered as we prepare the students to joyfully serve their families and communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
965 Plumtree Road
Springfield, MA 01119
WestfieldGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
35 Bartlett St
Westfield, MA 01085
LongmeadowGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
56 Hopkins Pl
Longmeadow, MA 01106
DeerfieldGrades: K-9 | 206 students
94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
HolyokeGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
21 Westfield Rd
Holyoke, MA 01040
My son is in the eighth grade at St. John the Baptist School. He has been there since preschool. The curriculum is excellent in that it progresses smoothly from grade to grade. Students write on a daily basis and students learn the rules of grammar and composition. Students do projects and practice public speaking when they present their projects. The prinicpal is dedicated and hardworking. She knows every student in the school.
- Posted by Parent - mb123
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.