Grades: PK-5 | 89 students
- At St. John's Catholic School, our mission is to guide each student as they develop spiritually and gain a knowledge, understanding and love of Jesus Christ.
- St. John's students will acquire a positive Catholic attitude toward world involvement with a strong personal commitment to moral and spiritual values.
- At St. John's Catholic School we practice to exemplify Christ by praying, and growing together.
- The school foster a safe and secure environment in which the children can grow.
- St. John's school is child-centered and committed to providing strong academic and developmental programs which enable children to grow to their full potential.
- The school will empower the children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing racially and culturally diverse world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,185|
|Tuition Notes||parishioner and non-parishioner rates Preschool fees vary by choice of program|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$250|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.