Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
- The faculty and staff of St. John the Evangelist School are committed to the ongoing development of the whole child.
- Within the teachings of the Catholic Church, St. John the Evangelist School provides a strong academic curriculum with integral resource services.
- The faculty strives to foster a love of learning and a life long pursuit of knowledge in their students.
- The school program involves the faculty and staff working closely with parents and students to enable students to foster self-discipline, to help them become bound to their faith, and to become engaged in community service.
- The faculty of St. John the Evangelist School believes in fostering the development of the whole child: socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually.
- In an age when God is systematically excluded from the classroom, our emphasis on Christian values and growth is unique.
- An awareness of God's presence in our lives and His love for us as people of God is fostered daily.
- To compliment this spiritual foundation for academic growth, we actively work to help our students develop the self-discipline that they need in order to assume responsibility for their actions and choices in life.
- We strive to increase our students' self-esteem by encouraging them to attempt the difficult and challenging, and consequently to deal with the successes and defeats that they meet in day-to-day living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Track and FieldAlpine Skiing, Basketball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band / Instrument Lessons, Community Service Projects, Drama / Musical, Enrichment Programs, Middle School Dances, Middle School Mentors, Student Council Band / Instrument Lessons,
Community Service Projects,
Drama / Musical,
Middle School Dances,
Middle School Mentors,
- Academic Excellence
- Faith and Values
- Life-Long Impact
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 219 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
One Brookwood Road
Manchester, MA 01944
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 307 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
BeverlyGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
13 Chapman St
Beverly, MA 01915
AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 461 students
26 Central Street
Andover, MA 01810
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.