Grades: K-8 | 267 students
- St. John the Evangelist School opened its doors to the children of the parish in 1955.
- Its purpose then and now is the integration of faith and learning.
- St. John the Evangelist School is a Catholic Parochial School which strives to educate and prepare children to assume their roles in church and society.
- As a faith community, we are challenged to live in word and deed the Gospel Message and integrate effectively faith and learning.
- Our role, in collaboration with parents, is to foster moral development and spiritual and educational growth in an atmosphere of Christian love and respect.
- Our mission is to proclaim The Gospel Message, to prepare each student to be a leader spiritually, intellectually, academically and socially so that he or she will be able to create a preferred future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North AttleboroGrades: K-8 | 271 students
57 Richards Ave
North Attleboro, MA 02760
RehobothGrades: PK-8 | 74 students
24 Ralsie Rd
Rehoboth, MA 02769
MansfieldGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
330 Pratt St
Mansfield, MA 02048
TauntonGrades: 6-12 | 486 students
2 Hamilton St
Taunton, MA 02780
RaynhamGrades: 7-9 | 41 students
53 Baker Rd
Raynham, MA 02767
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.