Grades: K-8 | 267 students
- St. John the Evangelist School opened its doors to the children of the parish in 1955.
- Its purpose then and now is the integration of faith and learning.
- St. John the Evangelist School is a Catholic Parochial School which strives to educate and prepare children to assume their roles in church and society.
- As a faith community, we are challenged to live in word and deed the Gospel Message and integrate effectively faith and learning.
- Our role, in collaboration with parents, is to foster moral development and spiritual and educational growth in an atmosphere of Christian love and respect.
- Our mission is to proclaim The Gospel Message, to prepare each student to be a leader spiritually, intellectually, academically and socially so that he or she will be able to create a preferred future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North AttleboroGrades: K-8 | 271 students
57 Richards Ave
North Attleboro, MA 02760
RehobothGrades: PK-8 | 74 students
24 Ralsie Rd
Rehoboth, MA 02769
TauntonGrades: 6-12 | 486 students
2 Hamilton St
Taunton, MA 02780
DedhamGrades: 7-12 | 613 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
MiltonGrades: 9-12 | 335 students
930 Brook Road
Milton, MA 02186
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.