Grades: NS-8 | 391 students
- St. John Vianney Regional School offers quality, faith-based curriculum of traditional core subjects enriched by a broad range of specialty areas.
- Our teachers are skilled in knowing what to teach in a subject, how to teach it and when to teach it.
- St. John Vianney educators instill a love of learning while encouraging each student to reach his or her academic potential.
- St. John Vianney students will acquire not only the essential skills they need for future success, but also the independence of thought and creativity necessary to be life-long learners leading Christian lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, polo, plaid jumpers, dress shirt, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,952|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on parish membership at St. Francis, St. Paul and Cathedral Churches. Non-Catholics welcome!|
|Admissions Director||Amy Santos|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||23 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||8th Grade Play, Altar Servers, Art, Writing & Science Competitions, Back to School BBQ, Bring Someone Special to Lunch, Chess Club, Daddy Daughter Dance, Declamation Contest, Diocesan Spelling Bee, Disciples of the Month, Dogtag Program (Do One Good Thing & Generously!), Family Free Movie Nights, German Club, MathCounts, National History Day, Prayer Partners, Rosary Club, SJV Gazette, Safety Patrol, Student Band, Student Council, Vianney Voices Student Choir, Yearbook Committee 8th Grade Play, Altar Servers, Chess Club, German Club, MathCounts, Rosary Club, SJV Gazette, Safety Patrol, Student Band, Art, Writing & Science Competitions,
Back to School BBQ,
Bring Someone Special to Lunch,
Daddy Daughter Dance,
Diocesan Spelling Bee,
Disciples of the Month,
Dogtag Program (Do One Good Thing & Generously!),
Family Free Movie Nights,
National History Day,
Vianney Voices Student Choir,
- Curriculum based on Diocesan guidelines that exceed set state requirements.
- Intellectually stimulating Early Childhood programs.
- Full day Kindergarten that provides a headstart on reading, mathematics and writing skills.
- Title 1 Remedial Support, Resource Room, Speech Therapy, Guidance Counselor and ACT 89.
- Specialty subjects for K-8: Art and Music Appreciation, Physical Education, Second Language Skills, Library Studies and Technology Instruction.
- Daily religious instruction and prayer.
- Emphasis on Catholic values, traditions and devotions.
- Weekly participation in school Masses with student participation.
- Sacramental opportunities.
- Mission and service projects.
Profile last updated: 07/15/2015
People that viewed St. John Vianney Regional School also viewed these schools: The Swain School, The Lutheran Academy, Lehigh Christian Academy, Our Lady Help Of Christians School and Covenant Christian Academy Of The Lee High SchoolValley.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AllentownGrades: NS-8 | 288 students
1100 S 24th St
Allentown, PA 18103
AllentownGrades: PK-8 | 77 students
802 N 19th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
AllentownGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
AllentownGrades: K-9 | 184 students
934 Hanover Ave
Allentown, PA 18109
BethlehemGrades: KG-8 | 40 students
1414 Pennsylvania Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18018
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.