Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
Our students are able to experience different avenues of learning to better prepare them for their educational journey.
Nicknamed 'Vianney Village,' the school cafeteria used to be home to the parish church while the new building was going up in the 1950's.
We offer extended day care both before and after school. PK and K are both available as full or half day options.
Along with having a choir program, individual and band lessons are available as part of our arts curriculum.
St. John Vianney brings students closer to Christ through comprehensive formation in an authentically Catholic environment. Our goal is to prepare students who will graduate with academic competence, moral uprightness, a vibrant relationship with Christ and a genuine commitment to their family, the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Student Council, Theater Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Theater, Student Council,
- We Offer:
- A program of comprehensive formation that develops a student's intellect, character, faith and service abilities.
- An authentically Catholic environment that is not only safe, but deeply rooted in Catholic Tradition and Scripture
- High academic standards with test results significantly above the national norms.
- Personalized attention with small classroom sizes (15:1 student to teacher ratio) and a differentiated instruction program for children with special learning needs.
- Many opportunities for young children development including: full or half day Preschool, full day Kindergarten and Extended Day care (6:30-7:40am & 2:30-6:00pm)
- A wide variety of activities and specialized programs such as art, music, science, theater and athletics.
- Like Us on Facebook at Vianney Vikings
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-12 | 1000 students
14400 N Portland Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Oklahoma CityGrades: 9-12 | 376 students
2801 S Shartel Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-8 | 244 students
1919 Nw 18th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Oklahoma CityGrades: 9-12 | 722 students
801 Nw 50th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-8 | 492 students
1905 Elmhurst Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
SJV is a very welcoming, vibrant school. The parents, teachers, students, and staff all come together for the good of the children. The academic programs are great! Various and different sports and extracurricular activities to choose from and keep our children busy and involved. The school functions are well attended and lots of fun. Overall the school community is inviting and welcoming. I love this school, cannot imagine my children being at another!
- Posted by Parent - letyg
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.