Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
- At St. John Vianney School, we strive to develop a healthy self-concept, and provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, moral, and aesthetic growth for each of our students.
- The development of each child is the responsibility of the parents, in cooperation with the school and faith community.
- The school fosters within each child an increasing awareness of his/her present and future role as a member of the Catholic Church, American society, and the global community.
- We also strive to prepare each child in the fundamentals of faith, promoting christ-like living.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1822 Ravine St
Janesville, WI 53548
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
DousmanGrades: 3-12 | 80 students
Po Box 158
Dousman, WI 53118
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.