Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
- At St. John Vianney School, we strive to develop a healthy self-concept, and provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, moral, and aesthetic growth for each of our students.
- The development of each child is the responsibility of the parents, in cooperation with the school and faith community.
- The school fosters within each child an increasing awareness of his/her present and future role as a member of the Catholic Church, American society, and the global community.
- We also strive to prepare each child in the fundamentals of faith, promoting christ-like living.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1822 Ravine St
Janesville, WI 53548
ElkhornGrades: PK-8 | 91 students
534 Sunset Dr
Elkhorn, WI 53121
Fort AtkinsonGrades: K-8 | 168 students
309 Bluff St
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.