Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
Our students are able to experience different avenues of learning to better prepare them for their educational journey.
Nicknamed 'Vianney Village,' the school cafeteria used to be home to the parish church while the new building was going up in the 1950's.
We offer extended day care both before and after school. PK and K are both available as full or half day options.
Along with having a choir program, individual and band lessons are available as part of our arts curriculum.
St. John Vianney brings students closer to Christ through comprehensive formation in an authentically Catholic environment. Our goal is to prepare students who will graduate with academic competence, moral uprightness, a vibrant relationship with Christ and a genuine commitment to their family, the Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Student Council, Theater Art, Choir, Music/Band, Phys. Ed., Science, Theater, Student Council,
- We Offer:
- A program of comprehensive formation that develops a student's intellect, character, faith and service abilities.
- An authentically Catholic environment that is not only safe, but deeply rooted in Catholic Tradition and Scripture, faithful to the Magisterium and centered on our Lord in the Eucharist.
- High academic standards with test results significantly above the national norms.
- Personalized attention with small classroom sizes (15:1 student to teacher ratio) and a differentiated instruction program for children with special learning needs.
- Many opportunities for young children development including: full or half day Preschool, full day Kindergarten and Extended Day care (6:30-7:40am & 2:15-6:00pm)
- A wide variety of activities and specialized programs such as art, music, science, theater and athletics.
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Oklahoma CityGrades: 9-12 | 722 students
801 Nw 50th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
AnaheimGrades: 1-12 | 120 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1288 students
505 E 75th St
New York, NY 10021
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 681 students
610 East 83rd Street
New York, NY 10028
San Juan CapistranoGrades: 9-12 | 1122 students
26351 Junipero Serra Rd.
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675