Grades: K-8 | 108 students
- St John's exists to teach children that Jesus has died for their sins and given them heaven.
- Students receive daily Bible lessons and classes taught from a Scriptural viewpoint to develop Godly character.
- With Jesus as our focus, St John's assists parents in developing their children's spiritual, mental, and physical skills to prepare them for lives of service in God's kingdom.
- Classes are designed to gently transition the children from the home learning environment to the more structured classroom.
- Spiritual, motor, language and social development is emphasized.
- Basic skills of phonics-based reading and spelling, and traditional math are emphasized.
- Students continue to build on that solid foundation, meeting high standards and developing critical thinking skills.
- Students are prepared for their high school years through more advanced challenges.
- This includes a departmentalized approach to teaching these grades.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 590 students
Po Box 090095
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-12 | 97 students
N84W19049 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: K-12 | 1 students
1235 North 12th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
CaledoniaGrades: K-8 | 172 students
7900 Nicholson Rd
Caledonia, WI 53108
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 288 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.