Grades: K-8 | 108 students
- St John's exists to teach children that Jesus has died for their sins and given them heaven.
- Students receive daily Bible lessons and classes taught from a Scriptural viewpoint to develop Godly character.
- With Jesus as our focus, St John's assists parents in developing their children's spiritual, mental, and physical skills to prepare them for lives of service in God's kingdom.
- Classes are designed to gently transition the children from the home learning environment to the more structured classroom.
- Spiritual, motor, language and social development is emphasized.
- Basic skills of phonics-based reading and spelling, and traditional math are emphasized.
- Students continue to build on that solid foundation, meeting high standards and developing critical thinking skills.
- Students are prepared for their high school years through more advanced challenges.
- This includes a departmentalized approach to teaching these grades.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 113 students
1611 E Main St
Watertown, WI 53094
Port WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 214 students
1802 N Wisconsin St
Port Washington, WI 53074
Whitefish BayGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.