Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
- St. John's Lutheran and Little Lambs Preschool is dedicated to assisting the parents in the development of their children by offering a Christian education program.
- We provide a warm, inviting and well-equipped setting where children are free and safe to play and learn.
- Children will receive guidance to stimulate spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical growth through the planned curriculum.
- The experiences at the school will lead the children to appreciate their life as a redeemed child of God, promote satisfying friendships and help prepare them for dealing with their expanding worlds by giving them a Christian foundation on which to build.
- St. John's Lutheran School and Little Lambs Preschool admits children of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Children must be at least three years old and toilet trained to qualify for enrollment in preschool.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JuneauGrades: PK-8 | 120 students
402 S Main St
Juneau, WI 53039
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
DousmanGrades: 3-12 | 80 students
Po Box 158
Dousman, WI 53118
HartfordGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
WaukeshaGrades: K-9 | 154 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.