Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
- St. John's Lutheran and Little Lambs Preschool is dedicated to assisting the parents in the development of their children by offering a Christian education program.
- We provide a warm, inviting and well-equipped setting where children are free and safe to play and learn.
- Children will receive guidance to stimulate spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical growth through the planned curriculum.
- The experiences at the school will lead the children to appreciate their life as a redeemed child of God, promote satisfying friendships and help prepare them for dealing with their expanding worlds by giving them a Christian foundation on which to build.
- St. John's Lutheran School and Little Lambs Preschool admits children of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Children must be at least three years old and toilet trained to qualify for enrollment in preschool.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 201 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
JuneauGrades: PK-8 | 120 students
402 S Main St
Juneau, WI 53039
HartfordGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
1810 Highway Cc
Hartford, WI 53027
WaukeshaGrades: K-9 | 154 students
1941 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.