Grades: PK-8 | 389 students
- St. Josaphat School exists to create a Christian educational community where knowledge and culture, integrated with faith, are shared among students, teachers, support staff, and parents.
- Because we believe the parents are the primary educators of their children, we strive to maintain a working partnership with them in educating students St. Josaphat School has as its primary emphasis the spiritual education and development concisely articulated in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A strong, well-rounded curriculum, which is fundamentally based in the teaching of the Catholic faith, is the cornerstone of the academic program.
- St. Josaphat School has always emphasized spiritual development and academic excellence.
- St. Josaphat School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, athletic, or other school administered programs.
- In employment practices, St. Josaphat School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, unfavorable military discharge marital status, or mental or physical handicap unrelated to the ability to perform the duties of the position.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-12 | 907 students
330 W Webster Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
ChicagoGrades: PK-KG | 199 students
1651 W Diversey Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60614
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
My experience at St. Josaphat School has been outstanding. My son and daughter attend the school and I couldn't be happier with both the quality of their education and the environment. We are impressed by the teaching staff and their expertise, knowledge, communication, and interaction. Every child is looked at as an individual and appropriate expectations are placed for personal, emotional and academic success. It is a warm, caring, community with parents that really participate and assist the school in not only meeting, but exceeding goals. I have no doubt that my children are getting an excellent education, and the fact that they both love coming to school speaks volumes!
- Posted by Parent - heath
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.